Assess your social entrepreneurship ecosystem
Social entrepreneurship focuses on social enterprises, which aim to have a specific social impact through their economic activities. These enterprises can support local development and social cohesion, and they might need specific support measures and other enabling conditions.
This part of the tool allows you to assess whether current policies and programmes enable and support social enterprises to start -up and scale -up. The assessment includes seven modules with thought-provoking question statements, covering different action areas within the social entrepreneurship ecosystem. You will be asked to assess your context against these.
Before you start, here are some points to keep in mind:
- You can carry out the assessment in your own language by selecting it from the drop-down menu at the top right.
- Each module takes approximately ten 10 minutes to complete, depending on the information you have at hand. The full assessment therefore takes approximately one hour to complete.
- You can complete the assessment in whichever order you like, and in various stages.
- You do not need to sign up to carry out the assessment, but to save your results at the end you will need to create an account. An account will also allow you to create groups and invite other stakeholders to take the assessment together.
- There are NO wrong answers. Please answer your questions as honestly as possible. This will ensure that you get a true reflection.
We hope that you will find the self-assessment useful to stimulate reflection.
Enjoy the journey!